/general/ | /photos/ | /projects/

- [Home] [Catalog] [Search] [Thread List] [Manage]

Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Link
Subject [
Comment
File [
Verification
Password (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 12000 KB.
  • Images greater than 200x200 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: GP1-obi-ill01-DATA.jpg -(3402.7 KB, 2008x2438) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3484365 No.54815   [Reply]
>>52556
Time for a new thread!
462 posts and 445 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No.57718  
File: 1537254481017.png -(3152.1 KB, 752x4176) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3227729
>> No.57721  
File: 1537494793782.jpg -(432.7 KB, 1200x1621) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
443078
>> No.57722  
File: DnnSWLyUYAQ-Ui7.jpg -(404.6 KB, 2048x1270) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
414356
>> No.57725  
File: 1537686299882.jpg -(1336.0 KB, 1280x1634) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1368094
>> No.57730  
File: fcdc1c067a5b07f95cac1474b5231779.jpg -(114.6 KB, 800x963) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
117323


File: bunbun.gif -(982.6 KB, 500x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1006197 No.37677   [Reply]
/bun/ - Bun bun culture
55 posts and 39 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No.57622  
>>57621
What wakaba extension is this?
>> No.57623  
>>57622

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/413-youtube-link-title

I'm using this script with tampermonkey. It works universally on all sites not just ones that run on wakaba script.

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/2709-linkify-plus

This might also be needed to get it to work, but I can't remember if it's necessary.
>> No.57637  
File: 1535362311866.jpg -(16.7 KB, 500x342) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
17151
>> No.57727  
File: __shameimaru_aya_touhou_drawn_by_cl_h_sys__11b943b2b3a0c230d1fbdb8c08018241.jpg -(45.8 KB, 700x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46911
Check out this bun, /bun/.
>> No.57729  
>>57727
Needs longer hair.


File: 1515251260360.jpg -(287.5 KB, 877x809) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
294423 No.57088   [Reply]
Previous thread
>>43300

63 posts and 62 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No.57647  
File: ooga booga.jpg -(203.1 KB, 666x1510) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
207941
>> No.57648  
File: 1535740170749.png -(1141.2 KB, 800x1119) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1168574
>> No.57650  
File: 1412988531945.jpg -(567.4 KB, 1262x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
581032
>> No.57713  
File: 1537011244633.jpg -(123.9 KB, 736x915) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
126871
>> No.57714  
File: 1504824572797.jpg -(539.9 KB, 1200x1069) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
552851


File: __nazrin_touhou__ad2ad52f2893eb988f719655f16e2f01[1].jpg -(8068.3 KB, 2894x4093) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
8261910 No.54655   [Reply]
Last thread lasted more than a year.
279 posts and 58 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No.57257  
How do you say tell the story of “X” in Japanese?
>> No.57258  
>>57257
My Japanese is a bit bad and there are several ways to say it depending on the situation you are in, but「Xの物語を教えてくれませんか。」(x no monogatari o oshiete kuremasenka) is a polite way of saying it that should work. If you want a more informal way of saying it you can drop the くれませんか (kuremasenka), just be sure your in a situation where informal speech is appropriate.
>> No.57303  
File: kikasete.png -(10.2 KB, 645x268) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
10437
>>57258
聞かせて seems to be more commonly used than 教えて.
>> No.57305  
File: google results.jpg -(75.4 KB, 800x302) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
77248
>>57303
教えて has more instances of it being used according to Google. Although, I don't know if one sounds more natural than the other when spoken. Both should work. 

Also, after placing more thought into it くれませんか might be a bit too formal ください should work better.
>> No.57723  
I still feel that 'coitus interruptus' sounds like a magic spell.


File: 7895H4B64668.PNG -(148.8 KB, 370x435) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
152374 No.55109   [Reply]
Russians deleted the last thread.
289 posts and 16 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No.57682  
>>57667
WHERES MY PRIZE BITCH
>> No.57686  
I'M GONNA DIE IF I DON'T USE MAGIC, AND EVERYONE WANTS ME TO USE MAGIC SO I DON'T DIE, BUT I WON'T USE MAGIC BECAUSE I'M HUMAN, EVEN THOUGH I'M NOT HUMAN, AND EVERYONE KNOWS I'M NOT HUMAN, BUT I WANT TO BELIEVE THAT I'M HUMAN, SO THAT I CAN BE HUMAN AROUND EVERYONE, EVEN THOUGH THEY DON'T CARE THAT I'M NOT HUMAN, SO I'LL JUST DIE LIKE A FUCKING RETARD RIGHT HERE OK?

OMG, MY BOYFRIEND TRIED TO KILL HIMSELF SO I SAVE HIM BY USING MAGIC, EVEN THOUGH I DIDN'T WANT TO USE MAGIC, BECAUSE I WANTED TO BE HUMAN, EVEN THOUGH I'M NOT HUMAN, AND HE KNOWS THAT I'M NOT HUMAN, AND HE DOESN'T CARE THAT I'M NOT HUMAN, SO THEREFORE HE KILLS HIMSELF TO MAKE ME NOT HUMAN EVEN WHEN I BELIEVE THAT I AM HUMAN, AND I DON'T WANT TO BE NOT HUMAN, AND SO THAT I CAN JUST DIE LIKE A RETARD, JUST LIKE HE JUST DID BUT HE'S OK BECAUSE I'M NOT HUMAN, AND HE STILL LOVES ME SO I'LL JUST GO SUCK HIM OFF NOW AFTER MY MUCH-HOTTER-THAN-ME MOM GIVES ME A HAIR CUT WHICH MAKES ME LESS ATTRACTIVE
>> No.57704  
Don’t tell me you can’t recognize Elsa Jean from a million miles away and you can’t recognize Bruce Venture just from looking at his penis.
>> No.57719  
This is so fucking cringe and not the way actual girls behave.

>"Omg I want headpats they make me blush and stutter uwu~"

It's like a caricature of a woman. How am I supposed to take transwomen serious when they pretend womanhood is ANIME IRL UWU?
>> No.57720  
Well he kinda looks like a rapist so it think CS degree is perfect for him. It is like the unofficial sex offender registry.


File: Nagasarete_Airantou_-_15_[H264][Ayako][EDE620F7].mkv_snapshot_07.21_[2018.07.04_07.39.15].jpg -(120.1 KB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
122986 No.57668   [Reply]
Reply to this thread within 48 hours for a chance to win a FABULOUS PRIZE. This may or may not be the idle curiosity of a bun to test how many people actually lurk here still, but the prize is REAL. And FABULOUS.
12 posts and 3 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No.57689  
>>57688
Ah...I tried entering it on Steam to check what it was but it immediately redeemed it before it told me. Whoops. Bottom code was Endless Legend Tempest DLC; I assume the top code will be Endless Legend. Nice game if you like Civ V.

Thanks for the code.
>> No.57690  
>>57688
ありがとう
>> No.57697  
File: p-bates.gif -(169.9 KB, 500x385) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
173942
The fabulous prizes were inside you all along.
>> No.57700  
What the hell, there really was a prize? I was bamboozled?!
>> No.57703  
>>57700
No, you WEREN'T bamboozled!
That's why there was a prize!


File: aya.jpg -(603.4 KB, 960x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
617868 No.57556   [Reply]
Her name is SHAMEimaru Aya but she doesn't normally seem shameful?
Explain yourselves weebs!
3 posts omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No.57653  
File: 1470013727546.png -(583.2 KB, 496x926) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
597173
>>57652
what about being a zesty?
and why are you bumping old threads?
>> No.57654  
>>57653
A thread on the first out of 87 pages is old now?
>> No.57655  
>>57654
Anon, this is /bun/. Even the first thread on the front page is old here.
>> No.57657  
“But I don’t want to go among old threads," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "they're all old here. I’m old. You’re old."
"How do you know I’m old?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”
>> No.57660  
>>57657
_________________
< im still rockin >
-----------------
\ . .
\ / `. .' "
\ .---. < > < > .---.
\ | \ \ - ~ ~ - / / |
_____ ..-~ ~-..-~
| | \~~~\.' `./~~~/
--------- \__/ \__/
.' O \ / / \ "
(_____, `._.' | } \/~~~/
`----. / } | / \__/
`-. | / | / `. ,~~|
Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.


File: f7e23030ffc059baeada76536a00b540.jpg -(258.8 KB, 1024x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
264981 No.43059   [Reply]
Old thread hit the bump limit.
282 posts and 152 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No.57417  
File: [Shikkaku] Last Waltz ~Hakudaku Mamire no Natsu Gasshuku~ - 02 [DVD][2974CE27].mkv_snapshot_11.29_[2018.05.08_23.41.17].png -(485.0 KB, 720x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
496596
>> No.57588  
File: 1533242134145.jpg -(967.1 KB, 1920x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
990288
>> No.57634  
File: 1497893496315.jpg -(582.1 KB, 1350x957) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
596041
>> No.57709  
File: é¿é╡éßé╘éΦ âAâjâüâÇü[ârü[ Vol.02 HDâGâôâRü[âhö┼.jpg -(14.2 KB, 113x169) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
14536
a blast from the past
>> No.57715  
File: 1537033351738.jpg -(190.5 KB, 996x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
195115


File: 46d27776b25641e0e574a6111b3695fee4a23f88.jpg -(93.1 KB, 489x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
95336 No.33533   [Reply]
13 posts and 2 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No.57203  
>>57200
Incompetence of cops is hardly a Japanese phenomenon, but I think in this case it was exacerbated by the asian obsession with "saving face" which wouldn't let them even consider that they got it wrong the first time.
>> No.57204  
File: 1402865714589.jpg -(21.3 KB, 263x395) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
21761
>>36949

CS:GO isn't terrible...
The gunplay isn't as good as 1.6, everything is spray and pray 2win, but the changes to the pump and the scout are great.

Also, the discovery of sliding physics and surf maps are great.
The loss of ka and kz maps though is a shame, it just doens't work so well outside of CS 1.6
>> No.57581  
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm-hhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm oh wait
i forget
>> No.57584  
Environmentalism has already failed. Due to the legislation-based approach taken by environmentalists up until about a decade ago, the movement itself became incapable of innovating (The best evidence of this is that the most popular product they came up with is a garbage can that's painted blue). The legislation based approach also meant that a lot of environmentalist content ended up being fear mongering directed at 70 year old American senators, usually on the political left. The political left itself had decided on a strategy based on urban america, and what you end up with is an environmentalist movement whose grassroot members had never gone hunting, and very few would regularly interact with nature. The current state of environmentalism has thus become a mockery if itself - the movement cannot outright announce the fact that it has failed due to political ramifications, despite the fact that it has failed practically every goal it has set out for itself regarding global warming. The grassroot elements of the movement do not realize this, because none of them really interact with nature - all of their information comes from a media that does not see environmentalism as an attention grabbing headline. Allying itself with the political left also hasn't yielded the political results that the legislative arm of the movement would like, with the recent conservative resurgence leading the way to the repeal of numerous laws passed by previous administrations. It's a goddamn shitshow, and this is before getting into the absolutely disgraceful display that environmentalists demonstrate outside of the western hemisphere.
>> No.57585  
>>57584
The legislation based approach is really the cause of the failure. Take any other movement in history, from the arts to mathematics to penicillin, and the successful movements always come up with a product that can out compete its contemporaries. This is not the case with environmentalism, in the same way that the civil rights movement had never put forth the black man as a superior product to the white man (outside of fringe groups such as black panther/black power/etc). Fifty years later, global temperatures are reaching levels specifically designated by environmentalism as undesirable, and the civil rights movement has settled for a society where all black men are seen as inferiors until they prove that they can act white.
The other approach mentioned, to put forth a superior product capable of competing with its contemporaries, had only taken rise within the last 10 years or so when it comes to environmentalism. Recycled plastic is strictly cheaper than new plastic, and "filler" is now the standard practice as opposed to the exception when it comes to thermoplastic injection molding. Solar energy and electric motorization has also taken great strides forward with the advent of cheap li-ion batteries, looking to out compete gasoline based vehicles from lawnmowers to 18-wheelers. This is strictly a departure from the environmentalism of the 20th century, where CFC replacement products were inferior in every way to CFC and sustainable development was at best a limiter. This will become the new face of environmentalism, not simply because it's effective, but because it really works. The evidence would be that China, of all places, is now a leader in this brand of environmentalism, with the government backing these products at a breakneck pace. This is, of course, in contrast to the environmentalism movement in the United States becoming the boy who cried wolf with its regular declarations of apocalyptic consequences (a reputation that has only done harm to the push for these products in the United States).


File: 48485813_p6.png -(675.5 KB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
691722 No.53707   [Reply]
I can't deal with the fact that 1988 was 28 years ago.
3 posts and 2 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No.53715  
>>53711
It's been like this for about 5-6 years for me.
I'm 31 and it's only getting faster and faster.
>> No.55180  
File: 1423936321963.png -(98.2 KB, 352x345) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100603
It still feels like it's early 00's
>> No.57199  
>>53709
Now it is.
>> No.57219  
It's because you live online and vividly remember the internet long before it reached the current pitiful, regulated, centralised state it's in now.
>> No.57587  
File: anime screencap2018-08-04-02h34m26s252.png -(349.9 KB, 640x482) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
358324
pants no ana - 1987 or possibly 1897, i forget which


Delete Post []
Password
Previous [0] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] [58] [59] [60] [61] [62] [63] [64] [65] [66] [67] [68] [69] [70] [71] [72] [73] [74] [75] [76] [77] [78] [79] [80] [81] [82] [83] [84] [85] [86] [87]