/general/ | /photos/ | /projects/

- [Home] [Catalog] [Search] [Thread List] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Link
Subject [
Comment
File
Password (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 12000 KB.
  • Images greater than 200x200 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: this can now get you arrest in france, too!.jpg -(287.8 KB, 1044x669) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
294729 No.24087  
>French Man Gets 1-Year Suspended Sentence for 'Manga Pornography' (Updated)

A 25-year-old engineer in Puy-en-Velay, France was sentenced on Tuesday to one year in prison, as well as court-ordered therapy, by a three-judge tribunal for possession and distribution of images of child pornography. According to the court, he had collected "pornographic" Japanese manga featuring sexually abused female characters, six to eight years old, on his computer and shared the manga on the Internet.

The authorities had interrogated him about an Internet forum post in which he wrote, "We're recruiting female members, 12 years old or younger." The man asserted that the post was a joke, and his lawyer added that the defendant is a social recluse.

One of the judges asked the suspect, "When you see a girl six to eight years old being raped, don't you think there's something wrong?" He responded, "If you had read my psychiatric report, I don't imagine myself in the place of the rapist, but rather in the girl's." The judge replied back, "You're very intelligent. The doctor only reported what you told him. Me, I don't believe a word of what you are saying."

The convicted man has been barred from any activity that has regular contact with minors and will be registered on the national sexual offenders' list.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-01-04/french-man-gets-1-year-sentence-for-manga-pornography

---

Looks like French anons are no longer safe from being punished for thought crime either anymore.
>> No.24088  
It's always infuriating for me to read bullshit like this. He hasn't done anything wrong. I wish I could support that dude.
>> No.24174  
>>24088
He broke a law and got punished for it.
>> No.24177  
Man it's going to suck having to use tor for loli in the future.
>> No.24179  
Smelly dumb pedophile scum
>> No.24190  
luckily i live in america, where i can blow my brains out with a gun after drawings get granted personhood status
>> No.24193  
The most annoying thing is how they spend cash on a psychiatric report and then the judge just disregards it. What's the deal with that?
>> No.24194  
>>24193

Obviously they were hoping the report would say he is a danger to society to put more weight behind sending him away. He was going to be found guilty no matter what it said.
>> No.24195  
>>24194

it's like that guy in florida who wrote that pedophile guide book or whatever. he has the right to write about whatever he wants, but the courts wanted him punished so bad they looked for anything they could throw at him. I think they settled for "distributing obscene material"
>> No.24196  
Poor French guy. He's going to have to keep to chaud-naine from now on.
>> No.24198  
>>24194
>>24195
Aha, so it is just another case of punishment abuse for the purpose of general deterrence.
It's like freedom of speech has been changed into punishment of speech!
>> No.24199  
luckily he doesnt actually go to jail unless he commits another crime within the year, giving him ample time to kill himself. i only hope if i ever get in trouble for 2D loli i can do the same
>> No.24202  
I wish him the best of luck, and a painless exit if that's what he chooses.
>> No.24232  
I wonder what forum he posted on, sounds like something someone would post on /jp/ or world4ch as a joke.
>> No.24253  
>>24198
Freedom of speech* is alive and well!

*bribery is speech
*art is not
>> No.25018  
Update: The sentence is a suspended term, so the man will not have to serve time in prison unless he is convicted of another offense (related or unrelated).

Thank goodness!
>> No.25020  
>>25018
I don't know whether to be happy or angry. On one hand, he's not getting arrested; on the other hand, he shouldn't have had to go to court in the first place.
>> No.25021  
>>25018
On the other hand, he is now on a sex offenders list, will have a very hard time getting a job anymore (you can bet he's been fired from the job he had at that point), and will forever be seen as a creepy pedo.
>> No.25022  
>>25021
If I ever get arrested for something similar, I'll just kill myself and spare the judge the nuisance of having to look an evil nasty pedophile in the eyes.
>> No.25027  
>>25020
He broke the law, of course he should have to go to court. Now as for whether 2d should be against the law is another matter.
>> No.25029  
>>25027
That's where I was trying to get at, 2D should NOT be illegal.
>> No.25068  
>>25029
Why? The only people who would want to see a 6yo cartoon girl getting raped are pedophiles, so why should it be legal?
>> No.25069  
>>25068
Because pedophiles don't hurt anybody unless they, you know, rape children. At which point they're evil because they rape children, not because they're pedophiles.
>> No.25070  
>>25069
And the only people who rape children are pedophiles, while at the same time the only people who look at loli are pedophiles. There's an obvious correlation.
I wonder how many kids have been abused by someone who felt justified because they read loli.
>> No.25072  
>I wonder how many kids have been abused by someone who felt justified because they read loli.

For Pete's sake, what the fuck are you talking about.
First of all, nobody is making the claim that ``reading'' loli justifies abusing children. And I'm positive that most lolicons would NOT touch a child, ever. It's actually the other way around, you see, looking at drawn depictions of children lets pedos relieve themselves without actually going out and fucking kids left and right, not to mention most lolicons have no interest whatsoever in 3D kids.
>> No.25074  
>>25068
>>25070

Let me just confirm this - you are 100% serious, right? You aren't trolling or anything?

>And the _only_ people who rape children are pedophiles

Actually that's completely wrong, there are lots of child molesters who aren't pedophiles (i.e. what arouses them is the feeling of control they have, not the childrenl; they could as well rape just about any nomral woman, provided they'd amputate all their limbs first so the resistance would be minimal).

>the same time the only people who look at loli are pedophiles

Wrong again.
>"If you had read my psychiatric report, I don't imagine myself in the place of the rapist, but rather in the girl's."
For many it's actually part of the 'I wish I were a little girl' line of thinking. Maybe you never had any fantasies of this sort but I bet it's pretty common among /jp/ers (and ex /jp/ers of course).

>I wonder how many kids have been abused by someone who felt justified because they read loli.

I don't know, 1? 2? Even that is questionable.

I'd rather see a figure how many pedophiles don't approach real children because they can use substitutes which don't do harm to any real children.
>> No.25076  
File: proof.jpg -(169.9 KB, 800x1181) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
173995
>>25070
Most of the people who like baseball are male.
Most of the people who rape women are also male.
There's an obvious correlation.

Let's ban baseball.
>> No.25080  
File: 053uT78iT6WboMx6CArpYA.jpeg -(116.2 KB, 784x560) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
118951
>> No.25085  
>>25076
Please don't make such stupid comments. Baseball has no relation to sex whatsoever; ;fictional sex with children is one step away from actual sex with children.

>most lolicons have no interest whatsoever in 3D kids.
This gets thrown around a lot but in my experience it is false. Whether you claim to dislike actual kids and only fap to loli, the attraction to younger girls is still present. You cannot like one without liking the other.

>>25074
Pornography is as widespread today as it has ever been before, to such an extent that comparing its availability to even 20 years ago is a joke. And are there fewer rapes in the world because men have obviously got every kind of sexual release they could possibly require right there at a click of a button? The answer is of course, no. Having 'substitutes which don't do harm' to whatever the real target of your lust is does nothing to prevent attacks on them.
>> No.25087  
File: the purple line indicates the validity of your argument.png -(45.5 KB, 755x536) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46590
>>25085
>Pornography is as widespread today as it has ever been before, to such an extent that comparing its availability to even 20 years ago is a joke. And are there fewer rapes in the world because men have obviously got every kind of sexual release they could possibly require right there at a click of a button? The answer is of course, no. Having 'substitutes which don't do harm' to whatever the real target of your lust is does nothing to prevent attacks on them.
Statistics disagree with you.
http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=913013
>The incidence of rape in the United States has declined 85% in the past 25 years while access to pornography has become freely available to teenagers and adults. The Nixon and Reagan Commissions tried to show that exposure to pornographic materials produced social violence. The reverse may be true: that pornography has reduced social violence.
>> No.25091  
>>25087
>Statistics disagree with you.

That's not going to stop him, because he's either an idiot or a troll.
>> No.25093  
File: fgsfds.jpg -(91.0 KB, 475x326) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
93191
>>25076
How did you know that I like baseball?
>> No.25097  
>>25091
That's another things that really bugs me. Why is it that most of the ``anti-pedo ohmygod think of the children'' crusaders never care for statistics? You can provide them with years of scientific studies, charts, graphs and a tremendous amount of proof arguing that loli and even actual CP diminish the number of actual assaults, yet they just ignore it and accuse anyone of defending pedos, as pedos in-denial themselves.
>> No.25099  
>>25097
Climate change deniers too.
Connection between abortion - less crime deniers too.
Death penalty ineffectiveness deniers too.
Universal health care deniers too.

Oh wait I see a pattern here.
>> No.25100  
Saying everybody who likes loli can't wait to rape some real children is not even half as plausible as saying everybody who has ever played an FPS is looking for some cheap firearms to go out and shoot everybody in sight. It's funny that others claim it's US who can't distinguish between what's real and what's fictional.

>>25085

>Whether you claim to dislike actual kids and only fap to loli, the attraction to younger girls is still present.

Except those two aren't even that similar. With those 1mm wide mouths and orange sized eyes, crowbar-thin necks and heads that are about as large as their torsos etc. etc. I see only vague resemblance to human beings.

>You cannot like one without liking the other.

Say it like it is - 'I don't like it so neither should you and if you do you deserve to get jailed'. That's technically what you've been saying all along but I'd like you to plain state it to make it clear.

Just for the record - I don't even like loli and I'm 99% positive that I never fapped to loli (I'll save the 1% just in case, maybe I've seen some H where the girls were younger than 12 or so). It just bugs me that you'd jail somebody because their preferences (sexual or not) differ from yours.

I don't like scat (heck, I have pretty vanilla tastes period) either and I suppose it's true for most people out there but I have yet (thank God) to hear about somebody who got jailed because he had scat porn. I won't even talk about bestiality (we're still talking 2D mind you) - think about all those poor animals!
>> No.25104  
>>25100
>I won't even talk about bestiality (we're still talking 2D mind you)

2D depictions of bestiality is actually illegal too in some places
>> No.25125  
>>25097
>or even actual CP
I THINK TOLERANCE/ENCOURAGEMENT OF ACTUAL CP DEFEATS THE ENTIRE PURPOSE OF TRYING TO PREVENT CHILD MOLESTATION
Jesus, this isn't an academic forum or anything, but don't go that far with your speeches.
>> No.25141  
>>25125
Oh yeah? Then answer me this: if children shouldn't be sexualized, why did God made them so damn sexy?
>> No.25146  
that guy in the US who blew up his house and killed his kids had loli (i assume) on his computer. cant wait until they explain how that was the cause of everything he did and needs to go

http://abcnews.go.com/US/josh-powells-computer-parent-child-incest-images-police/story?id=15555337#.TzW78OR1F8E
>> No.47027  
http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/anime-fan-convicted-over-illegal-7958896

>He added: “It’s clear that that material is available on a legitimate website in this country.

Careful about buying that latest DxD volume, UK buns.
>> No.47029  
>>24087
loli is supposed to be illegal here too but I've never heard about anyone getting in trouble for it.
I also downloaded and fapped to it without proxies for years and nothing ever happened.
Hopefully the police are doing something more useful like hunting down those pesky Albanians


Delete Post []
Password