/general/ | /photos/ | /projects/

- [Home] [Catalog] [Search] [Thread List] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Link
Subject [
Comment
File
Password (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 12000 KB.
  • Images greater than 200x200 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: 1395888332257.png -(238.3 KB, 620x349) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
244056 No.42145  
Once again, Jones, your race wins a battle.

But the war isn't over yet.

ZIEG HEIL, LONG LIVE THE FÜHRER
>> No.42146  
File: deathtothejewishrace.png -(54.9 KB, 800x522) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
56182
>> No.42147  
I am not an expert, but those quotes seem forged.
>> No.42148  
File: ziege-zeigt-zaehne-5391bef6-b289-4c6a-853f-6ae3f8fa9b03.jpg -(364.7 KB, 1000x667) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
373439
>zieg

At least you spelt Führer correctly.
>> No.42150  
>>42148
Blame zick zeon
>> No.42153  
Hey Recchan, is this scrublord posting from Washington state?
>> No.42154  
File: nazi_party_flag.jpg -(188.6 KB, 900x598) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
193138
>>42153
OP here

Posting from from Europe, from the country where I can get thrown into jail for simply shouting "Sieg Heil! Long live the Führer! Holohoax never happened!".

And guess what? There's absolutely nothing you can do about it.
>> No.42155  
>>42154
So you're that Polish guy who was mad at me for no reason several years ago, then? I don't know many anally anxious europeons.

>And guess what? There's absolutely nothing you can do about it.
lol why would I even want to keep scum like you out of jail?
Free speech is for Americans, not eurotrash.
>> No.42158  
File: eeeh?!.jpg -(62.1 KB, 550x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
63562
>>42155
I think you misunderstood, Jones, I meant that there's absolutely no way, even in your most wettest dreams to get me in jail.

And yes, a surprisingly quick deduction, I'm that guy. But obviously you only know that thanks to the GeoIP, stop making yourself look like you're such an intelligent guy, Jones.

How is that Windows 8 working out for you, huh? I hope you like the daily butthole raping by The Maximally Free©®™ American Freedom Government Agency© NSA™

``For America is the freedomest™''
- Jones The Third®
>> No.42159  
This thread is terrible!
>> No.42160  
>>42159
welcome to /bun/ enjoy your stay
personally I find the whole internet feud kind of cute since I just finished watching zvezda
>> No.42161  
File: 1394991479363.jpg -(68.6 KB, 650x431) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
70290
>>42159

This has been the most entertaining thread on this site in years.

And while I would almost agree with the pollack, he's a fucking pollack so fuck him I'd sooner say Jones was right.
>> No.42162  
File: 1376140849499.gif -(1839.7 KB, 267x200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1883837
>>42161
Call me that again and I'm going to rip your guts out ;)
>> No.42163  
I feel like I missed something
>> No.42168  
File: miko 7.jpg -(235.6 KB, 530x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
241253
Hi everyone.

I'm Jones, the guy being called out by the thread, and I seem to have obtained an unwanted harem of smelly basement-dwelling guys who think I want their attention. What am I doing wrong to attract them? How do I drive them off? Don't they realize they're not my type?!
Please advise.

Regards,

A. Jones

P.S. please accept my apologies for the existence of this worthless thread.
>> No.42170  
>>42168
Shut the fuck up and stop being an attention whore.

If you really cared you'd just shut up and let this thread die. So shut the fuck up.
>> No.42172  
File: 32058631.jpg -(216.6 KB, 530x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
221792
>>42170
This retard will just bump it even if nobody pays attention to it, so I might as well make it clear that his pick-up lines suck and post a couple cute pictures to bump that Winston Churchill convention photo off the front page.

And you know I don't care, so why should I shut the fuck up, huh?

xoxo

A. Jones
>> No.42173  
File: 1291353134507.jpg -(107.2 KB, 622x521) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
109736
>>42172
Why did you respond to me and why are you so concerned about someone bumping the thread if you don't care?

Also why are you so asspained over him?
>> No.42174  
Why is it that threads like these are the most active?

>>42155
>Free speech is for Americans, not eurotrash.
Last I checked, it wasn't our government initiating a huge surveillance program to keep tabs on the thoughts and beliefs of the entire Western world. (Our government does tap all of our data, but that's because of US pressure.)
>> No.42177  
>>42174
>it's fine to do something if someone else told you to do it first
sasuga eulopean peon
is this how the durka durkas convinced you to enforce sharia law too
>> No.42178  
File: miko 2.jpg -(280.7 KB, 535x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
287455
>>42173
Um, it doesn't look to me like anyone's asspained, except maybe the OP and the guy who told me to shut up (you)?
Although since you probably are the OP, it makes sense why you would claim that.

Seriously, what crawled up in your ass and died this morning?

>>42174
Because the OP is guaranteed to reply and the person mentioned in it probably won't be able to resist replying either.
>> No.42179  
File: 375370.jpg -(25.8 KB, 500x451) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
26383
>>42178
Literally anal blasted.
>> No.42180  
File: lelouch laugh explosion.jpg -(157.2 KB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
160945
>>42178
I like how you avoid answering why do you keep responding when you "don't care", you're doing exactly the opposite of what a person who doesn't care would do.

Keep it coming.
>> No.42181  
File: Homura-x-Madoka-homura-x-madoka-24876525-1215-731.jpg -(527.8 KB, 1215x731) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
540441
>>42179
I don't think saying "you're so offended!!!" is going to offend anyone, sorry. We're all adults here. Maybe you should try tumblr.
>> No.42182  
>>42181
I've got a better idea.

It starts with a letter 'I' and ends with a 'C'
You should go there. Your friends wait for you, the daily attention dose you got until now could have not been enough, so just in case do it.
>> No.42183  
File: n51a80aced0cbb.jpg -(231.9 KB, 1500x844) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
237513
>>42180
I'm bored and waiting for Det to wake up, ban you, and delete your spam thread. :)
Face it, you're just as bored as I am this fine dull afternoon and that's why you're replying so quickly. The difference is, I actually have some cute pictures on my computer whereas all you have is garbage.
>> No.42184  
File: wallpaper-1178845.jpg -(1865.8 KB, 2480x1753) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1910577
>>42182
You're going to have to explain the joke, because I don't know any websites that start with I and end with C.
Sorry, I know it's rough when the other guy doesn't get your joke. I guess we don't visit the same sort of websites.
(Well, your complete lack of images worth posting seems to illustrate that.)
>> No.42185  
File: 174658.png -(510.2 KB, 1248x848) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
522475
>>42183
Sure Jones.

If you really wanted to those posts would be long time gone. That CP(jailbait) that was posted 15 minutes ago was.

Or is Det your private social justice warrior, or maybe even your girlfriend?

By the way, my images are way cuter
>> No.42186  
File: 1391946990614.jpg -(106.7 KB, 960x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
109249
>>42185
Det's one of the two active moderators, you furfag. I forgot the mod pass for this site literally years ago.
>> No.42187  
File: 70119.jpg -(868.7 KB, 1258x895) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
889569
>>42186
>calling me a furfag for posting a catgirl
That's where your normalfaggotry comes out.
How's fucking your gf?
>> No.42188  
File: 9231cebcb9cf6a6763a355c219987569.jpg -(361.2 KB, 1195x1939) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
369907
>>42184
Also nice try, but no mod will remove this as this violates no rules.

Well, that is until this Det comes in and does that, because he's your "friend" and we both know that.

I might have not been on the thing beginning with letter 'I' and ending with 'C' for a long time but I know what kind of a circlejerk it is and how MUCH you love it, despite it being quite a long time ago. There's a reason why you were so much hated on jaypee, and I'm not talking about post 2010s, because after that time barely anyone even knew who you are.

If I came to know something about pro-Israeli-Yid is that you all are the next fascists. You treat Palestinians like Hitler treated jews. History didn't teach you much, apparently.

Contrary to you, I don't judge people by their heritage or where they come from. I however judge people based on their views.
And you're the worst kind of person.
>> No.42189  
Nigger.
>> No.42197  
File: 1393531708.52402621_.jpg -(169.6 KB, 720x1018) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
173716
>>42177
It doesn't make it okay, but being forced to do so is less evil than actively initiating the action out of your own will. The country I live in is only independent on paper, in practice we'll do anything our American overlords ask us to.

>>42183
I hope this thread won't be deleted just because a friend of the mod dislikes it. What is this, /general/? As shitty as this thread is, it doesn't violate any rules.

>>42184
I believe he's referring to IRC. It took me a while to get it, too, even though I have it open right now.

>>42186
Calling someone a furry for posting a catgirl? Shame on you. It's not a crime to have bad taste, but please don't harass others for understanding true moe.
>> No.42200  
File: 35641101_p1.jpg -(179.2 KB, 535x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
183461
>>42197
>I hope this thread won't be deleted just because a friend of the mod dislikes it. What is this, /general/?
That's the joke. Go look in the anime thread.

And, for the record, if you like a catgirl more than the same girl sans cat, you are a furry. Thanks for explaining IRC to me, furfriend, since OP wouldn't:

>>42188
Was there a point in this post somewhere? I read it twice, but I couldn't find one, just a bunch of contradictory sentences and more of the same entry-level antisemitism that you think is going to offend me (hint: it's not) so why did you even bother to post?

Let me give you some trolling tips, friend. First, find something the target strongly believes in. Then, make a statement to the contrary. This may lead to actual emotional impact and at the very least will start a proper argument. You can't argue with "lelelel nazi.jpg xD" but you can argue with "catgirls are not furry".

That last quote was a lie, by the way.
Catgirls are furry and you are furry.
Nigger.
>> No.42202  
File: 8defc549573c91ebc8094f6a8f401f98.jpg -(575.3 KB, 960x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
589103
>> No.42203  
File: 7bbc910cd829edf8b71fc664492a8809c3fafe54.jpg -(134.2 KB, 775x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
137379
This thread has now been liberated by catgirls. Anybody who opposes catgirls is advised to leave the area immediately so as to prevent unnecessary bloodshed.
>> No.42205  
Jones, why are your fans so fucking scary? I wonder what kind of person OP is in real life.
>> No.42206  
File: 75804.jpg -(677.4 KB, 1950x1560) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
693623
>>42200
The only nigger here is you, you intolerant, yiddish sucker.

Catgirls are not in the slightest bit furry. At all.
If you add a dinosaur tail to a cute girl, does it make a dinosaur fucker and you lust after them?
Same with cute cat ears and cat tails, just because you like them on a girl, that doesn't make in a slightest that you like animals sexually. Well unless she was all in fur and shit, that would probably make you a furry. But they aren't. It's just EARS and a TAIL.
Nothing fucking else, and I sure as fuck would rather fuck a girl with a funny anal tail in her butt and cute ears on her head than without.

bcuz i'm not a normie like u and i like cute thngs instead of ur "wow so womanly sexy nice high heels WOW THOSE STRINGS R RLY SXY NICE BIG ASS BABE" u redneck shitface



And yes, I understand that was your lame (in a jokingly-kind of way) try to provoke me. You fucking yid fascist. Isreal is one of the most xenophobic (you even tell niggers to get out of your country (and beat them, racists), yet force it on us, call us anti-semites, intolerant etc.) countries in the world. You have extremely strict immigration policies and are racist. More than any European you can find.
You anti-european racist scum.

By the way, I like little girls, too.
>> No.42207  
File: 1394338366345.png -(49.9 KB, 960x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
51111
>>42184

Internment Camp!
>> No.42208  
File: [FFF] Witch Craft Works - 03 [D78F9D6C].mkv_snapshot_23.26_[2014.01.31_19.51.47].jpg -(82.4 KB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84389
>>42206
10% furry.
>> No.42209  
>>42208
Where's the statistical/scientific data for that?

Ears and tails probably don't even constitute for 1% of the body mass.
I want science, not pulling shit from your ass.
>> No.42211  
>>42206
So you're a furry, racist, and a pedophile.
>> No.42212  
File: Furry_68632f_2492440.jpg -(30.9 KB, 311x393) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
31633
>>42209
See picture. It's one of the undeniable truths of the internet. Don't question it.

>>42208
10% does not constitute furry. You should know this.
>> No.42213  
File: EA07.png -(561.6 KB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
575077
>>42211
Brother/sister incest is the purest form of love.
Prove me wrong.
>> No.42214  
Can you all please go to /ota/ or something. I can't take it easy with so much shitposting.
>> No.42215  
File: 9DF_Furry.jpg -(57.0 KB, 311x393) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58406
>>42212

nigger don't post that edited shit.
it says 10% furry on the fucking picture, clearly furry, clearly some fag such as yourself edited that image without noticing the obvious conflicting statements.
>> No.42216  
File: gen963.jpg -(323.9 KB, 768x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
331705
>>42215
>it's a picture so it must be true!
>> No.42217  
>>42214
People on /ota/ actually take it easy, though.

I thought /bun/ was the place for all of the hate and discrimination.
>> No.42218  
File: 10301.jpg -(176.2 KB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
180413
>>42215
The picture you posted is the edited one. The one I posted is the original. No sane man would refuse a catgirl.
>> No.42219  
File: 1392074166677.png -(159.8 KB, 1209x1106) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
163600
>>42218
>No sane man would refuse a catgirl.

You mean 'No non-Furry man would refuse a catgirl.'
Being a Furry and being sane are not the same thing, and being one does not imply the other.
>> No.42221  
File: 3362744.jpg -(89.8 KB, 500x280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
91927
Can we all please stop throwing the N-word around? And all of the other slurs like "retard" and "fag." You don't need those words in your vocabulary!
>> No.42222  
File: d891b30c1edcf04cb2a8f4d59e45bb0f.jpg -(2647.9 KB, 2299x3336) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2711485
>>42221
I'm sorry. It's all the fault of Jones, he started it. Look it up.

I promise I will never do that again, because nazi are tolerant and love you no matter what you are, even a jew :3

Sieg heil!
>> No.42223  
File: 1391042078337.jpg -(66.7 KB, 460x327) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68252
>>42221
You retarded fag.
retard and fag are not slurs.
They have proper definitions, pertaining to things which are not only used as insults.
>> No.42224  
File: 280109.jpg -(427.1 KB, 958x1523) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
437349
>>42223
Jones pls

Reminder that the pic related is what depicts a masterrace.
>> No.42225  
File: 135801.jpg -(1719.2 KB, 2913x2000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1760485
>>42224
A little correction, the masterrace.
>> No.42226  
>>42223
You definitely use those words as insults though, and you need to stop.
>> No.42227  
File: 74592.jpg -(471.9 KB, 1200x983) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
483238
>> No.42229  
File: 105218.jpg -(347.4 KB, 1480x1184) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
355715
>> No.42230  
File: 30933820.jpg -(466.0 KB, 868x1228) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
477157
>> No.42231  
File: 1381227455885.jpg -(484.3 KB, 778x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
495909
>> No.42232  
File: 679dd4affa4ff3934c29fbb2612eacc9.jpg -(808.9 KB, 726x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
828357
>> No.42233  
File: 8365b92edbff3ee1f08f043bdecc8eae.jpg -(546.4 KB, 908x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
559477
It's not furry even in the slightest you yid ;)
>> No.42234  
File: 704b67a969898ea866f0ac761d85f43b.jpg -(727.1 KB, 1920x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
744571
>> No.42235  
File: 136743.jpg -(1696.9 KB, 2400x1920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1737671
>> No.42236  
File: 1357930137334.jpg -(1970.9 KB, 3500x2468) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2018210
>> No.42237  
File: 1343700665054.jpg -(275.5 KB, 888x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
282156
>> No.42238  
File: 1376706874717.jpg -(152.8 KB, 800x924) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
156461
I want to shoot my warm semen into Akari's 13-year-old vagina.
>> No.42239  
>>42238
She doesn't want you to.
>> No.42240  
File: 1394934916209.png -(34.8 KB, 500x271) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
35617
>>42239
>> No.42241  
>>42240
She's from Yuru Yuri. You know what yuri means, right?
>> No.42242  
I wish more of the Jew threads were bombed with cute girls.
>> No.42243  
File: 1382943119326.png -(1277.3 KB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1307928
P.S. black hair is prettier than blond hair you stupid confused poland guy. But maybe you can answer something for me.

I was really confused when I learned about the "Svoboda" party in Ukraine in the news (that's the Ukrainian nazi party). Why are nazis popular in countries that were invaded by the nazis and subjected to their rule, however temporarily? It's the same in Greece, their "Golden Dawn" had an upsurge of popularity recently. Poland was also invaded by the Nazis and here you are spouting their rhetoric. I get that some of this is fueled by nationalism (all nationalists are dumb) but specifically worshiping the German Nazi party that saw your ethnicity as less than human or whatever strikes me as really strange.
>> No.42245  
File: af3f9952b27d18281c4e4fba8036fd93.jpg -(427.6 KB, 1024x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
437903
>>42243
It's a matter of taste, I respect you for liking (straight, long) black hair because it's nice (in 2D).

I have no idea about Ukraine, but no one around here really supports any nazi things maybe except some skinheads here and there, but I have no idea where to find them, maybe in some shady town in a shady district. I live in a highly dense urban area and we're civilized here. While it's true who have (some) nationalists, it isn't anything over-the-top and it's fairly moderate (far less you get with your redneck bullshit in America).

If it comes to me and nazi things, it's simply a joke, you silly. SIEG HEIL! Remember that A FUCKTON of your press (and JIDF shit) is making shit up all the time and seeing so said "anti-semitism" where it isn't present. It's literally non-existent here in Europe. Not even a hint. I have no idea why Isreali come out with it all the time and want money from Germoney. You can go around here telling people you're a jew and I guarantee you no one will even care and they won't bomb you while screaming allahu akbar. Well that is unless it's some muslim immigrant, like turks and shit, no one likes them.

Also you probably like black hair because you were born a shitskin in a shit country where everyone has shitty hair. Such is life in middle east huh?
>> No.42248  
Let's make a list of things Jones hates seeing on women.

- Glasses
- Large breasts
- Blonde hair
- Penises
- Animal ears/tails


What else?
>> No.42249  
File: 1393800372431.png -(77.6 KB, 1306x354) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
79429
>>42245
All I ever hear from you is "jew jew jew jew jew sieg zeon" so what am I supposed to think dude?

> Also you probably like black hair because you were born a shitskin in a shit country where everyone has shitty hair.
I was born blond and blue eyed you know. The other babbies had brown hair and brown eyes. Nothing is more boring than brown hair and brown eyes.
Black hair is simply the best looking though.

Can we at least agree that there's nothing sexy about gingers? If we can't find any common ground I'll be forced to conclude that you're a homosexual.
>> No.42250  
Can someone make a tl;dr of this thread?
>> No.42251  
>>42250
it's shit.
>> No.42253  
>>42217
Not everyone takes it easy the same way.
>> No.42255  
File: 98ad7f0642df9c76909cba1c1d887ae0.jpg -(190.5 KB, 500x703) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
195043
>>42248
Sasuga jones-san... to have such a shit taste.

Though I don't like penises or big breasts either.
but that's just because I'm a pedophile :-)
>>42249
I'm pretty neutral to them, I don't really find them attractive.

But you disliking the masterrace features will make us the eternal enemies.

>> No.42256  
File: 1396179375.76541813_improved.png -(342.5 KB, 500x703) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
350679
>>42255
Improved. I'd turn her into a catgirl, but my image editing skills are lacking.
>> No.42257  
File: 1350646881727.jpg -(66.2 KB, 366x364) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67774
>>42256
holy shoah, what did you do to her?
>> No.42264  
File: Akiharemake.png -(129.0 KB, 209x694) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
132118
When did I say I disliked blond hair? I just pointed out the obvious truth that it's not "master" level. Master level hair and eye color combinations don't exist in real life in the classical racial stereotype sense because the superior light eyes accompany the inferior light hair and vice versa, not that you can't be cute without one. In conclusion, polacks are a slave race.

Let's discuss your latent bestiality (furry affinity to cat-girls). Consider the mass difference between a sane, baseline human and a furry. It's actually very small, just the weight of the ears, tail, and fur. Since ears and tail have heavier non-hair stuff in them (bone, cartilage, etc), they represent a very large proportion of what makes a furry a furry and not a sane, baseline human. So give it up, SCIENCE has proven that you are a filthy fucking furfag.
>> No.42267  
File: chart.jpe -(89.3 KB, 600x467) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
91421
>>42264
That's a wrong way to estimate this. I didn't think of this, but you're right, if it comes to mass, or weight, those features are little to nothing.

However, we should rather look at the area they take up and compare them to a normal human. Area of the body. It makes much more sense.

Let's take a look. As you can see in the image, your typical furry-creature with its features spreads all over the, what was once a human body. The coverage with animal-like features is very close to 100%, however this does not happen with the catgirl and it's clearly seen as being a completely different case. If you cover up the ears and a tail, you get a typical human girl. Due to that, it's scientifically incorrect to say that catgirl is a furry, hence it doesn't fit the definition of "being made of or covered in fur".

Catgirls are a part of moe anthropomorphism, just like any 獣耳 is. For example Horo, has affinities of a fox, instead of a cat. They're just a small addition, which should be tread as an add-on, rather than defining quality. There is no reason to think that a catgirl is anyhow affiliated with furry.

I mean, if you tell your girlfriend to wear an anal cat tail and cat ears on a headband, does that make you, even slightly, a furry? It does not. It simply means you appreciate moe, because what you were gonna fuck is human, not animal.
>> No.42269  
I like the implication earlier in the thread that det would ever do something to prevent jones being annoyed
>> No.42270  
File: 2014-03-30-201551_544x1083_scrot.png -(534.3 KB, 544x1083) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
547168
>>42264
Also, just because you have such a love for black hair doesn't mean it's anyhow superior.

You should see that blonde hair distribution is mainly among the richest countries, same with the blue/light eyes.
Black hair is a domain of niggers, shitskins, sandniggers and mongolians, along with the brown eyes. They're the one who bomb Israel and scream durka durka allahu akbar.
There are also east asians, but let's say they're an exception, because there's always an exception to the rule. Though, with no doubt, they're still ugly.

Let's treat in this image ex-soviet countries as an exception, because they were fucked over since war till 1990 really hard due to the great comrade Stalin, while Spain (who I remind you, was NEUTRAL DURING WWII AND HAD NO DAMAGES DUE TO IT) wasn't even touched by soviets is today full of debts, has shitty economy and ex-soviet countries have a faster pace of development that this latino shithole. Ireland wasn't touched either, and it's so much richer. Look at the distribution and charts. Numbers and statistics don't lie.

Blue eyes/Blonde hair is objectively the best pairing. Because what exactly your nigger black hair has invented, that is except HIV and AIDS?

Sasuga jones-san, your shit taste comes out once again in its full glory.
>> No.42271  
File: 1394069434669.jpg -(43.4 KB, 377x398) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
44394
>>42270
>Because what exactly your nigger black hair has invented, that is except HIV and AIDS?

Ebola and Slavery.
One of which was lauded as the best addition to the White World's labor force 400 years ago, and the other a virus unlike any other that is easily mistaken for influenza via early symptoms and turns into one of the most dreadful methods of dying known to man.

Seriously man, don't look down on Africa. It could cost you your life, and all of those near and dear to you.
>> No.42272  
File: 800px-reichsadler-svg.png -(0.0 KB, 800x522) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>42271
Slavery was invented by jews, actually, you know that? Ancient Ashkenazi first presented it to ancient Egyptians and they learnt how to enslave people.

All ships that shipped niggers from Africa to America for slave purposes were exclusively jewish.

You know who you can blame now.
>> No.42276  
>>42272

Slavery in Africa predates even that.
The jews profited more than any other group from slavery, that much is certain, but Africa is where slavery was invented, and where the slaves were most obedient from generations of being slaves.

Even back before the jews were expelled from their "homeland" of russia, it was the Africans who taught the Egyptians about slavery, and from there it spread north.
>> No.42282  
File: jigoku shoujo.jpg -(112.5 KB, 764x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
115227
>>42267
Surface area is meaningless to this discussion because, although the skin has a massive surface area, we haven't even brought it up as a charm point. Stop trying to weasel your way out of the obvious truth, furry-san. If making her cat-like or spicy wolf-like or what have you makes her sexier to you, then guess what, you find cats and spicy wolves sexy, you catfucker you.

>>42270
>Also, just because you have such a love for black hair doesn't mean it's anyhow superior.
That's where you're wrong. The only thing hair can possibly affect is how good-looking someone is, so the only standard to measure it by is how good it looks. Your opinions are invalid because you're a stupid neofascist (you even thought Horo was a fox) so we'll have to go by mine instead won't we?

>>42272 >>42276
Wow, just wow. See what I mean? You put the stupid back in stupid neofascist, and you're not even posting cute pictures anymore.
From now on you need to earn your replies with cute pictures, okay?
>> No.42284  
File: 1306336359584.jpg -(2098.8 KB, 2362x1141) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2149125
>>42282
I won every argument, objectively. Deal with it loser, you have no relative arguments whatsoever that catgirls are furry, and that the black hair IS the domain of subhumans. However, it does not apply to 2D.

How does it feel to be a loser, jones-san?

PS. wch grl frm the pic wud u fq?
>> No.42285  
File: 1348332838829.jpg -(124.2 KB, 598x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
127194
>>42282
Shit now that I think of Horo gives an impression more of a fox than wolf.

Fug.
>> No.42286  
>>42284
Well, fine, if you don't want to concede defeat to rational arguments I won't talk to you anymore. Doesn't bother me.

Thread over, don't waste your time replying.
>> No.42288  
>>42284
The one on the far left is a cutie.
>> No.42289  
File: 072f9e17636eaabda7b58d8c4a3bb0c6.jpg -(829.8 KB, 1024x1891) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
849687
>>42286
>rational arguments
Nowhere to be found trolley-san.

If making something more cat-like equals "I WANT TO FUCK CATS", then I guess everyone who likes children is obviously a pedophile. Also if you like girls with short hair, you're gay.

I never said adding cat tail or cats ears (which are completely synthethic I mind you) to a girl makes them more sexy. It makes them cuter.
>> No.42290  
File: 9231cebcb9cf6a6763a355c219987569.jpg -(1077.1 KB, 1400x1049) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1102986
>>42286
Also Jones, a question to you, you can treat it as if it was a riddle.

I like little girls(3D and 2D), I have a hard-on when I think of getting a headband with cat ears and a cat tail and putting it on one, but find the same idea quite repulsive/confusing when thinking of them with actual, biological tail and ears, what does that make me?

a pedophile who likes girls with cute add-ons or a furry pedophile?
>> No.42291  
>>42290
Are you the piece of shit who was posting CP on /bun/ and /ota/ earlier?
>> No.42292  
File: 0aee08fdaa5fc1ea942849dbfe7d975d.jpg -(1010.4 KB, 2313x3338) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1034660
>>42291
I don't feel suicidal or like getting a nigger dick up my ass, so no, it was not me.


Delete Post []
Password