/general/ | /photos/ | /projects/

- [Home] [Catalog] [Search] [Thread List] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Link
Subject [
Comment
File
Password (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 12000 KB.
  • Images greater than 200x200 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: 2e0a95fee6be15e540d22d2f37e4228bf44c3c0d.jpg -(806.2 KB, 1500x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
825577 No.44444  
Best Muv get.
>> No.44447  
File: congraturation.jpg -(3.3 KB, 480x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3373
Congratulations, you have managed to get a GET on a board with less than 30 posts a day*. You can be proud of yourself for not missing the roughly hour-long interval you would have to make a post.

(* The first post was made on 2009/08/28, 1744 days ago. 44444 / 1744 = 25.48 posts per day.)
>> No.44448  
Gets are still a thing these days?
>> No.44450  
>>44447
>>44448
Look at these Meiyafriends.
>> No.44451  
I'm sorry, but did Meiya already lose? Oh, that's right. The war isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only starting. Does not having any BETA raped and diary entries to make you feel sorry for her count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when Altered Fabled is still going on? Takeru is still being an indecisive faggot right now and he has been the worst indecisive faggot in the eroge harem genre for how many years now? Alternative is only about Sumika because she is one of the most possesive and sluttiest heroine in Muv Luv who just happen to be the main heroine for being the childhood friend and causality conductor.But you know what? She still fucking suck. Meiya is one of the best heroine in eroge ever, she soloed a Jouisonzai BETA and would of won if Sumika didnt be a bitch and keep resetting everytime Takeru pick someone else. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Meiya wins in ML ~Meiya After~ and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, another Sumika getting raped by countless BETAs just appeared on Pixiv again, nice ahegao too. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these Sumika is the best heroine ever topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the other heroines because they're better than that stupid ahoge slut. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking Saten or anime spam threads on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing. Go choke on your teriyaki sauce
>> No.44452  
when is the kill la kill OVA coming out kevin
>> No.44454  
File: i3TZyXc.jpg -(247.4 KB, 993x1504) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
253312
>>44448 >>44447
I posted 4443 and noticed the number, no need to take it so seriously.
>> No.44455  
File: ..jpg -(132.7 KB, 816x816) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
135838
>>44444
Holy shit please give me your script.
>> No.44456  
>>44454

This doesn't make it funny or interesting, and in fact may be a sign of mental illness on your part. I'm very sorry to tell you this but I'm afraid you may be internet cancer.
>> No.44457  
File: 8S5nMuI.png -(133.4 KB, 500x638) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
136575
>>44456
Is there no cure?
>> No.44473  
>>44457
A bullet to the head usually solves most problems.
>> No.44475  
Delete yourself


Delete Post []
Password